How to use Journaly?

How to use Journaly?

language learning
habits
intercultural communication
journaly updates

Hello! Recently, I discovered this website thanks to a YouTube video about improving your writing skills in a foreign language. I think this is a very good way to practice my writing and also to learn more grammar. That's why I started to post some reviews about different stories that I'd read, because for me it is easier to write a review than to write about a random topic. So I just read a short story in English or Portuguese, and then I try to write what I liked about it.

But lately I realized that I don't know what I should do after I post it. Of course, I read all the corrections that I get, but I don't know whether to correct the post or leave it as it is so that others can learn from my mistakes. Also, I don't know how to “thank” someone. I realized that you can do it because I received an email saying that someone thanks me for my suggestions, but I don't know how people do that. I also don't have a clue if I can see what other people commented in the corrections I left in other people's posts.

If someone knows how to do all those things, I would appreciate your responses.

3