How do you practice your speaking?

How do you practice your speaking?

(can somebody give me an idea?) Eai! how's it going wonderful people? I am here to ask, could somebody help me?

It's been some time I've been learning English with transcripts, this method does work wonders with our Listening, Reading, and writing skills if you know how to use it properly, but (and that's a big but) what can I do about speaking? I talk in English every day with myself, and that has given me incredible speaking skills, the speed I can talk, create sentences and more is freaking good due to talking to myself :) BUT (again, a big but) I am having kind of a hard time to figuring out how I can put the new vocabulary from a transcript into practice, regardless of the amazing 'interview method' by Robin, that's a method to a specific kind of material, and, it's just good to apply after days of studying the chosen transcript, and all the way through this point? how can I really practice those new things regularly in my conversations, is there a way of keeping track of those new words as I speak? due to this lack of practice (with the new vocabulary) I constantly find myself knowing the entire transcript all the way till the end, understanding the once hard video a hundred percent, and everything, but not remembering those new things as I speak, resulting in being talking with the same vocabulary almost every day, that is the only thing really missing in this method, it's like as if I was learning those new words, but not really LEARNING them, could someone help me? what do you guys do? I'd be forever grateful if some of you took the time to share with me a new way of doin' this

(I do not like flashcards that much anymore, so, this is not an option for me right now)

0