Your Dream House Can Change Your Outlook

I've never lived in a house. The summer I spent in a village on vacation doesn't count.

But if we really think about it, living in a house versus a flat can really be a reflection not only of the way we live, but also of the way we think.

Having a house of your own gives you a sort of independence. When you buy it, you can renovate it any way you want and thus make it your own.

But only few people can afford their own home.

It's very important to have a clear picture in your head of what you want. If you have a vague image, you can't even explain in detail what you want. There may be misunderstandings with the architects you hire to design the layout.

I strongly believe that the place we live has a great impact on us. Having a house of your own and a small backyard with room for making a garden can completely change our habits and, as a result, our personality.

Not having neighbours right next to you and not having to deal with the noise you have in a block of flats, makes you calmer and more relaxed.

Instead of sitting all day long in a stuffy room, you can plant vegetables and mow the lawn.

Of course, I'm painting an idealistic picture here. Living in a house is also not that easy. But closeness to nature can really change you, and that really makes a lot of sense.

\I'm having problem deleting repetitive words on my tablet.\

Thanks for correction to @CocoPop

I've never lived in a house. Three summer months in a village on my vacation is not counted.

But if we think thoroughly, we can realize that living in a house or a flat is really reflecting on, not only our way of living, but on our way of thinking.

For me having a house of your own is a sort of independance. When you buy it, you can renovate it whatever you want and this way make it your own. But only few people can afford buying their own private house.

It is very important to have a clear picture in your head what you want. With vague image you can't even explain in detail what you want. There is misunderstanging possible with hired architects for designing the layout.

I strongly believe that the place we live has a great impact on us. Having a house of your own and a small backyard to have a room for making a garden is completely change our habbits and as a result our personality.

Not having neighbours right next to you and being free from that noises, that are always full of a block of flats, makes you calmer and more relaxed. Instead of sitting all day long in a stuffy room, you can plant vegetables and mow the lawn.

Of course, I give an idealistic picture here. Living in a house is also not that easy. But closeness to nature can really change you, and that is really make sense.

I have some problems with deleting repetitive hav words as typing on my tablet.

1