On the starting line

On the starting line

Good day guys all over the world. It's my first journal on Journaly, I'm so excited and looking forward to seeing your journals and building an amazing community, that doesn't exist so far, together.

I have been always interested a lot to learn a language but I haven't tried to get started with my absurd excuses, for example, I don't have time and opportunities, there would be a chance to learn, etc. But I eventually feel like I get on the starting line with this unbelievable platform. Thus I'd like to say 'thank all of you and developers'. Since I so much love reading, I immediately fell in love with it, I no longer need to feel kind of pressure from the conventional way of studying. On top of that, I'm able to improve the writing skills that I feel it's one of the cons, what an amazing!!!!

Upcoming journals would be put in Japanese, English, and hopefully Arabic. The major topics would be technology and science and productivity, Christian meditation. Hope that we communicate as much as possible. Have a great day and stay safe.

0