About my country

About my country

food
culture
music
nature

Hi, I live in Brazil and if you live here or have ever been here, you must know how hot it is here. But, don't be scared, I'm from Northeast Brazil (the temperature never gets lower than 24 ºC). Well, I never leave my country and sometimes I wonder if I'll be able to handle low temperatures even if I wear tons of clothes hahaha.

So, back to the main subject, my country is full of culture because people came from all over the world to live here (China, Japan, EUA, Germany, Italy,..). Besides, the food here is among the most flavorful in the world (feijoada, brigadeiro, pão de queijo, bolo de rolo,...) and the music is amazing, but I'm not talking about Anitta and not even funk; I'm talking about MPB, Chorinho, Forró by Luiz Gonzaga e Santanna, o Cantador, Heitor Villa-Lobos, Tom Jobim, Guinga, Djavan... The unknown Brazilian Music that makes everybody get emotional.

Most Brazilian people want to leave here because of the living conditions, we don't have a comfortable financial life because the Brazil minimum salary is not enough to allow a comfy life, so Brazilians find hope in life in another country to earn in dollar or euro and also because salaries are higher.. It's kinda sad.. we live in a beautiful place, so good to live in, but most of us don't have a stable job or are not working or don't earn enough to pay the minimum expenses.. I'll be honest with you, I'm always thinking of leave Brazil.. but let's be positive, right?

I hope you enjoyed this post.

0