Treadmill

Treadmill

exercise
walking

Nowadays, more and more people pay attention to healithy life style. Regular exercises is one of important elements in keeping healthy. From dawn to dusk, people in different age range make use of their spare time to do exercise. In the morning, people walk on the quiet road to avoid rush hour and enjoy fresh air; In the noontime, office workers take advantage of lunch break go to gym to build muscles and release stress; After dinner, family members walk together in the dusk and talk with each other about how was today going. But for me, I enjoy doing exercise at home. The most expensive thing I bought in last year was a treadmill which has canned training program in it. This treadmill has a screen in front of control platform. After setting, it can connect to Wi-Fi automaticly every time I turn on the power buttom and I can choose different training program, different episode of the program by using touch screen. I really love it because it is not only 7/24 available for me to doing aerobic training but also has a bunch of advantages.

First of all, the training programs in it are produced by professional athletes or sport couches who have a lot of expertises in different sport filds. Following these programs, I don't need to consider too much about if I do correctly movement or do I choose a suitable training program focus my training goal? It catalogs different programs for specific training goal. For example, many years ago, I decided to lose weight and I beleived sprint can consume more calories during a short time interval, so I sprinted everyday. One month later, I didn't lose weight but gained some strong muscles on my legs. Now by using treadmill, I get a lot of expertises bout achieving differnt training goals. The trainer uses simple words to instruct trainees how to train. For example, trainers use subjective feeling to divide different training levels. It means trainees can difine their individual training levels. They use likert scale to seperate deficulty levels from 1 to 10. 1 means real easy, like slow walking; and 10 means difficult to stick on it 10 seconds. The most efficient level of burning fat is from 5 to 7.

Seccond, the trainer not only give me instructions but also some their personal life experience which makes the training process more interesting. Some of them share their feeling, thinking and action in some boring training situations; others share their family storys, the significant event in their life, and so on. They use story telling in jogging to make this process more interesting and release the pain of training. On the other side, they show their personal characters from these stories and left users some specific impressions of them.

Last but not least, these training program not only give me expertises in training but also expand my horizon. The trainer canned their program in different countries, such as Italy, Thailand, Mexico, ect and different states in The Unite States. I can appreciate beautiful scenes of national parks and meet some I am eger to go in the future. additionally, I take some basic society knowledge from these training videos, such as different signs in the street, history of the city, local customs and so on.

To sum up, treadmill bring a number of conveniences in my daily life. I can use it to walk, jog and run in any time I want. Through the canned programs in it, I have learned something about training, trainer, the country I live now and even the World.

3