Welcome To The Earth!!

Welcome To The Earth!!

family

I'm very happy to announce that I welcomed another baby boy to our family! He was born on 22nd Jan, which was Lunar New Year day (also known as Chinese New Year). In Japan, we don't usually celebrate Chinese New Year but as I currently live in Singapore, it was very auspicious day.

Do you know 12 animals for each year? It's called Chinese zodiac but Japanese people also know what each year's zodiac sign is. This year, which was start from 1/1 in Japan and 1/22 in Asian countries, is the year of rabbit.

My older son was born in the year of monkey by the way. He doesn't mind to be called "cheekey monkey" because he knows he was born in the year of monkey and he's proud of it. Also, he likes monkeys because "Curious George" is his favorite show.

My son welcomed his little brother and said "I'm Cheekey monkey and he is Bouncy Bunny. We're Monkey and Bunny brothers".

My life has changed again. I can't sleep at all, I can't go out for lunch, and I can't study languages as before... But, I'm happy. Super happy. The little baby tells me that the life is precious. So precious.

8