How I listen to podcasts

How I listen to podcasts

culture

It's always difficult to find some time to whatch or listen to radio or podcast.

I use one method that is really popular in modern world. That's doubletasking. I have a subscription of one popular culture radio. There are lots of lectures and materials about things like history, literature, arts.

Often I use dobubletasking method while I'm cooking meals or doing manicure.

I know lots of people acquire knowledge this way. But I also use one tip that is really helps me to remember things better that I've heard. It's really simple tip. You need to write down briefly things on paper just you've finished listening. It's connected this the way how our brain works.

____________________________________________

It's always difficult to find the time to watch or listen to the radio or a podcast.

I use one method that is really popular in today's world - double-tasking. I have a subscription to a popular culture radio station. There are lots of lectures and materials about things like history, literature, arts.

I often use double-tasking method while I'm cooking or doing my nails.

I know lots of people acquire knowledge this way. But I also use one trick that really helps me remeber thing I've heard. It's really simple trick. You need briefly write down what you just listen to. It has something to do with the way how our brain works.

4