I thought that I was an introvert

I thought that I was an introvert

friendship
mindfulness
relationships

Hi, everyone

I literally forgot about Journaling, since lots of stuff going on right now. I just want to share my thoughts and concerns with you.

I had been considerning myself as an introvert within one year before I found myself in the cirlce of circumstances where I realized that I had never been an introvert.

It was all started at the beginning of April. I had the enticing job offer that I couldn't reject and currently I have an opportunity not only to practice my english speaking skills, but make international friends. The fact that I'm able to do that is so exciting considering the covid situation. I realized that I really enjoy talking to people and getting to know them after my first talk with a foreigner. I don't know how to explain this, but there's significant differs beetwen foreigners and Russians. I tend to think that it's all about a mindset. Russians are far away from postive mindset and it's the fact (I'm not talking about all Russians). I was suprisingly shocked when I saw people just waving and smiling to me. It was remarkable discovery for me. So, I'm trying to hang out with foreigners as much as I can. That's what I wanted to tell in this post.

Journaly is where I can be outspoken and share my concerns and ideas. The hobbies and interests of my friends are so different than mine and I just can't share language learning stuff or productivity stuff with them. I would love to find someone to talk to and even become friends

0