Playground

Playground

One day of the Easter holiday was really exciting but it was a shame I didn't have much time.

I went to a park with my friend and her daughter who turns two years old in August. We haven't met for a long time due to a different schedule but we could (were able to?) finally meet one day!

The reason we chose the playground was because I like visiting parks and parks are ideal places to let her daughter play or walk around. The park we visited was along the river and its size was huge enough to gather many people at once. There was equipment for convenience such as toilet, BBQ grilled, large manicured lawn fields, sports facilities, and shade places to sit.

We headed to a slide first. There were two slides, one was a straight and short slide for younger kids, and the other was a spiral long slide for older children. I followed the baby to help her ride a slide without danger. There were already a few kids taking a slide. I was surprised that they followed the order and rode a slide. I thought kids don't matter who is first or later when riding a slide, but they waited for the baby to climb stairs until she reached the top. They were so lovely! Moreover, they helped the baby ride a slide well.

After riding a slide, we played with sand on the ground and ran around on the lawn. The time passed so fast. My friend said that her daughter looked sleepy and we'd better go back home. I wanted to play there more but I pretended not to do :) On the way back, she didn't fall asleep. I guessed she also had the same mind as me. HAHAHAHA

As I got out of the car, she started crying. My friend and I were embarrassed but we said goodbye with a promise that we are going to play together next time.

Nice holiday!!

If possible, I'd like to do an Easter egg hunt together! :)

Headline image by mylestan on Unsplash

2