My first post in Journaly

My first post in Journaly

non-fiction
lifestyle

Hello everyone!

I'm very nervous. I just watched the video of Robin speaking about this site and... wow, I thought I better check it out! Quickly I signed up here and I looked at several posts... What a wonderful site!

I must confess I have a problem with English (and languages in general): I avoid using it. I enjoy reading, watching videos or movies, learning... but my problem is with writing and speaking. Actually I'm working about this: I have classes with a native speaker, I speak a bit with my boyfriend, I try to use it on twitter or twitch... but a long road ahead of me. I think Journaly is an excellent site to help me improve and to learn with more people. Of course, I intend to help others with Spanish, my mother tongue.

Oh, I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! My name's Jessica, I'm 28 years old and I'm an administration branch student while working. I like to read books and play videogames. Also, I'm into exercise like yoga and learning new things about languages, psychology, philosophy... and a lot of other things. I love learning in general.

Nice to meet you!

0