My very first post

My very first post

introduction

Hello everyone :-)

Even though I've been around on Journaly for like 3 years... it's my first post. An introduction post! I've always had hundreds of reasons to avoid posting and I was focused on reading others' posts, giving them feedback on their posts in Polish. I guess it was easier for me. Lately I've decided to come back to my linguistic activities and thought to start here :)

So, I'm Natalia from Poland. I've been learning and improving English and German while I'd love to start learning Italian and Turkish soon. Despite of passing my IELTS back in 2010 with grade 7,0, I don't feel like being C1 at English. Therefore, I plan to be more active here, sharing my plans, ideas, progress (hopefully) with you. Similarly with German. I guess my level is around A2, even though I've been studying it for years. Once I'm somewhere between B1/B2, I give up, stepping back to A2. So frustrating! For now I try to work on my consistency.

One of the tools I want to incorporate to my daily linguistic schedule is working on audiovisual translation. I guess it'd be a pleasant and useful way to immerse with my main languages.

So, first step (sorry.. post ;-)) in English is here so looking forward to writing something similar in German. YAY!

Can't wait to be more involved with our linguistic adventures here, on Journaly!

'Till next time! :-)

3