MIGRATION AROUND THE WORLD

MIGRATION AROUND THE WORLD

lifestyle
economics
community

Why are people migrating around the world?

There are plenty of countries around the world with many problems into them; like, conflicts, communicable diseases, financial instability, corruption, malnutrition, overcrowding and sanitation.

In my opinion the biggest problem is corruption because a country could be rich, productive with committed people working hard every day.

However, when we have a corrupt government is impossible to be equal about the invest of the wealth, in consequence, each problem is more visible, and this affects directly every person.

All the people have to pay taxes and they want to see them returned through sanitation, education, social programs and better roads.

On the other hand, when that is unsatisfactory for the population, they start to find ways to change their lifestyle, one option is to migrate a better country as USA or Spain.

Indeed, migration population affects the new country about the offer of jobs, crime, insecurity, culture and waste of money; but is an actual trend around the world.

In conclusion, people are looking for a best place to live but this affects adversely the new country.

Headline image by sebastiengoldberg on Unsplash

1