English practice

English practice

The kid was playing during the break. He was sitting in the ground, watching everyone having fun. One day, one of his comrades offered him to play with his group of friends, but he instantly refused.

The little boy was known for not being very approachable as he was always staying on his own. The teachers were alarmed by his solitude, and made sure that his solitude was not the reason of bullying. He was being asked many questions, but they concluded that he just didn't want to socialize that much and was was fine by himself. Yet, it really bothered the teachers as they couldn't get why such a young boy would no go play around with his classmate. His homeroom teacher called his parents so that they could meet and talk about it, but even the parents couldn't understand their kid's behavior.

The next day, the kid was silently walking all over the playground when something from a tree fell on his head. It was a girl shoe. He picked it up and looked above to see whose shoe was it.

"This is mine! Do not steal it!" the little girl said with a serious face.

"Why would I? I'm not even a girl,"he answered her.

"Then give it back to me! Climb the tree, it's easy!" she exclaimed with a naughty smile. The little girl was used to climbing up trees and she knew that not a lot of people of her age was able to do it.

"No, go get it yourself! That's your shoe after all,"he said seriously. He put the shoe back to where he found it and drew away. The little girl screamed after him, but he seemed not moved by any of her complaints.

When it was lunchtime, the boy was eating silently while everyone was being noisy. He was focused on his food when felt someone staring at him. He looked over to his shoulder and could see that same girl he had met during the morning. When he saw her, she immediately crossed her arms, which made him scoff.

Later, when it was time to jump onto the school bus, a little girl sat right next to him. When he looked at her, he knew that he was in trouble.

"What now?" he thought.

1