COUP

COUP

Today I want to share a nice game with you. This game’s name is Coup. In the

start of the game, everyone has two cards and two coins. The only way to win is stay alive. There are five kinds of cards in the game. They are Duke, assassin, ambassador, captain and contessa. There are two ways to make other players lost their cards : pay 7 coins to coup them or if you have the assassin, you can pay 3 coins to assassinate. But the most fun part is only you know the cards you have,so you can lie. When someone thinks you are Lying, he can say “challenge” . If he’s right, you will lost a card. But if he’s wrong, he will lost a card.

Once I played this game with my cousins(tow consins). At the start, my big cousins uses the captain’s special power ( steal two coins form other player), and I blocked him.( a captain can block a steal). Then he shouted “challenge!” to me. I showed my captain to he and I put the captain back in to the box. He was angry because he just lost his captain. In the next turn we just took coins. And I paid 3 coins and said:Assassins you, Darwin (my little cousin ),and he said: Block, I have the contessa. And I challenged him and he didn’t have the contessa so BOOM! He lost all of his card! And we were laugh a lot. At last, I coup my big cousin and win the game.

0