Vacation is almost over.

Vacation is almost over.

lifestyle

Hi everyone,

I'm writing this on Saturday, which means my classes will start again in four days. I don't know much about the educational system in other countries, but here in Brazil it works like this: our classes start around February and go until June. In July and the first weeks of August, we have a mid-session break. Then, our classes resume and go until November/December.

Right now, I'm enjoying my last days of summer break. During the majority of my days off, I was at my grandma's house, and it was relaxing. My grandma is now a fan of k-dramas; I believe she has watched almost all the most well-known productions available on Netflix. This means the TV was monopolized by her, and my brother and I had to watch k-dramas as well. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining at all. It was actually pretty fun.

Besides that, I also went to the beach. To be honest, this isn't a big accomplishment since I live a five-minute walk away from there. However, I don't go to the beach very often. I think it's like when one thing is available to you all time, it does kind of lose its magic. Or you just get used to it very quickly. By the way, the cover image for this post is a photo I took there.

As for university, I'm excited to go back to class. This is going to be my second semester at law school, and I'm eager to learn more about law. Last semester was an introduction, so I had many classes in philosophy, sociology, academic writing, and political science. It was very captivating, since I'm interested in all of these topics. I hope this semester will be even better.

That's it for today. Thanks for reading!

4