My new smartphone

My new smartphone

Hi guys!!

After a long time, I finally decided to get back to writing texts.

I hope this time I can keep a long streak of writing texts!

Yesterday I got a brand new smartphone. It's been a long time that I wanted to buy a new smartphone, but I was waiting to come a good opportunity.

I also thought about getting an iPhone, but I already had one in the past, and I can say that I really hate iPhones.

Most of the things that I like to do in a regular android smartphone I wouldn't be able to do in an iPhone.

So, getting and iPhone is out of question.

The things that really matters to me in a smartphone are: battery, cameras, performance, and a good screen.

I had a few smartphones in mind, Galaxy S21 Fe, Galaxy A54, Motorola Edge 30 neo, Poco F5 and Poco X5.

The Galaxy S21 Fe is an awesome phone, it has good cameras, performance and a very good screen. However its battery is very poor, all of the reviews that I watched said that the battery is horrible. I even take a look at a Reddit community about this smartphone, and every user also said that.

I briefly thought about the Motorola, but after I found out that it will only receive one system update I gave up instantly. I'm not buying a new smartphone to receive only one system update.

Poco F5 and X5 are great phomes. It has everything that I wanted. But there are two things that I didn't like about it.

In my country Xiaomi's smartphones has no warranty. So this is a big no. And the second reason is almost the same of the Motorola. After some research I found out Xiaomi is not very good with updates. I mean it is not possible to know if the Poco will get only one, two or more system updates.

So, to avoid all of this I skip this one.

And after reading and watching a bunch of reviews I ended up getting the Galaxy A54. I'm very happy about the choice that I made.

This smartphone is a beast. The cameras are so good. A friend of my has am iPhone 13, and to be honest that photos that I took are as good as the iPhone 13. Obviously, some photos will be better on iPhone 13.

It is very fast. The screen is great, with HDR+, adaptation refresh rate and the perfect size.

And after knowing that it will receive 4 years of system updates and 5 years of security updates it was a no-brainer choice. I'm not planning to stay with this phone more than 3 years but still.

I love Samsung smartphones, even more after they created the One UI. In the future I can even give this phone, and get a good discount in a newer phone.

This phone is almost a flagship. It has almost everything that a flagship has.

5