Things I found out

Things I found out

Guess what? I randomly picked up a book called In A Groove to read a few weeks ago. But honestly, I've quickly lost interest. Not because the book was boring or what, it was just because you know I didn't have the mood to read. I only managed to get through one or two pages.

Just another day, I watched Rashomon, a movie I'd been wanting to see. It was good; I just didn't get the last part. Yeah, everything went on as usual. Then, two days ago, I decided to continue reading In A Groove again. After a while of reading, I realized that the story was very similar to Rashomon!

Naively, I didn't think that they were related. I never read descriptions or reviews before diving into movies or books, I'd just watch and read. Hehehe. It was only after finished the book, I looked up about Rashomon, and yeah, it was actually based on In A Groove.

So, for me, it was such a beautiful coincidence! Why did I choose In A Groove? Why did I watch Rashomon when I did? And why did I feel the urge to give In A Groove another chance instead of other books?

3