The arduous path of growth and well being.

Today wasn't as good as I would like.

I overslept, I kept hitting the snooze button because I didn't want to deal with my unmanageable life. I'm really rigid, disciplined, and ambitious, but sometimes things get out of hand.

You see, I've been on this self-improvement quest for four years now, trying to be better and change. After years of studying who I am, and thousands of reais invested in self-improvement stuff, I found out that the reason I struggle with porn addiction, in my social and dating life, is because I feel like I am not good enough, I feel worthless.

And to change that, I'm reading a book called The Gifts of Imperfection with my mentor, Will. And the key point of it is: there are no requirements for worthiness, people don't need to hustle for it because THEY ARE WORTHY NOW!

And so, I am reading out loud positive affirmations every day to change the negative belief that I'm worthless, such as:

• I am worthy of love, connection, and belonging.
  • I am authentic. I'm loyal to who I am.

... Additionally, I changed my laptop password to iamwothy.

And, I have some interesting material to go through, such as Dr.Gabor Maté's book about addiction and trauma, and a course to quit porn addiction. Because of those amazing resourses, I'm not feeling hopeless and desperate like I used to.

4