Super-Mega-Extra Post, check it out!😀

Super-Mega-Extra Post, check it out!😀

lifestyle

Hi!

🌟Risking being considered as unimaginative and ordinary, I'm nevertheless going to record my next steps in English learning.

1️⃣Great Writing by National Geographic for writing skills (Yes, I can't study without a text book, I need guidance and structure, which it provides).

2️⃣Use of English Vocabulary for First; Idioms in Use; Phrasal verbs in Use. Popular text books, also.

3️⃣Speaking: I joined a speaking club, where non-fictional books are discussed.

4️⃣ Reading: Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace. This is a postmodern encyclopedic novel, famous for its length, detail and digressions involving 388 endnotes, some of which themselves have footnotes.

5️⃣I'm looking for a speaking partner(s), just to expand my social network and listen to different accents. So, if you're also in search, feel free to write a comment.

👀I promised myself that after the English exam I'll reward myself with Spanish. However, job perspectives and situation on the labour market in my city imply that it is Chinese that I have to study. Anyway, no matter what I choose, I am going to find a tutor for a new language.

💎It sounds that everything I'm going to do is to study or that I'm super-productive and efficient. Yes, that's me. Nice knowing you. 😎

Headline image by paul_nic on Unsplash

6