Another Dream Log

Another Dream Log

memory

I dreamed that something shook the Earth. The earth was shifting or tilting, but I don't think it was the end of the world. It was just like a phenomenon or something, like an earthquake but not. So, the Earth began to tilt. Many people were falling like they were falling into a ravine, they were trying to save themselves. At that moment, there was a spaceship approaching. I saw my friend get into it and I followed her. But only both of us were in the spaceship. There was nothing wrong with the ship, however, inside, it was more like a big city and very quiet. I didn't remember what happened, I vaguely remembered that we tried to get on the train. It was nighttime in the spaceship but a day on Earth. I believed there were some scenes, but I didn't remember.

Until at last, my friend vanished, leaving only me behind on that desolate spaceship. While I was trying to find her, out of nowhere there was a little boy there! He tried to help me! Not to look for my friend but to guide me back to the gate where I first came in as if urging me to leave the spaceship. He didn't say anything, just showed me the way. Then, I reached the spot where I originally entered and the little boy just left me there all by myself. I saw the gate wide open and I could clearly see how the Earth was gobbling up people. At that moment, I had this strange whisper in my mind, like saying it was actually safer out there than being stuck in this spaceship. It convinced me that people weren't really dying, but instead, they were alive and discovering a whole new world. But then I snapped out of my daydream and guess what?

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught sight of someone—a woman—and she wasn't my friend. The woman had a frightening aura even though her figure was completely harmless. My senses told me I was in danger. I scrambled to find shelter and I suddenly remembered that the little boy signaled to me about something—a kind of remote control, sort of like a tablet but with a special code. It was supposed to help me out of the spaceship. I could grab the tablet somehow. I tried to follow the pattern to unlock it. This was like in the movies when you try to run away from something and it always fails, so yeah that happened to me too. I don't know why, maybe because I was scared. The woman was getting closer to me. I didn't remember if she was carrying a gun or a sword. I kept trying to unlock the tablet. Yet, in the end, the woman killed me and then I woke up in the real world. Hahahahhaha

Headline image by jrkorpa on Unsplash

6