A shameful moment

A shameful moment

comedy

Good day, everyone. Yesterday, I attended an Algebra class at university where the professor taught us about functions. I have prior knowledge on this topic since I previously took this class in another university. During the class, the professor assigned a group homework that we have to complete. After the class, I attempted to work on some of the exercises, and I found one that I initially thought was the most challenging of them all. I was disappointed because the professor did not explain that particular exercise in class and yet she assigned it to us as homework. It seemed unfair. I tried my best to solve the exercise, but to no avail. Subsequently, I sent a message to the professor on the Telegram group of the class, stating that the exercise was extremely difficult and offering a solution (which, as it turned out, was incorrect). After a few minutes, I realized that the exercise was not difficult at all, and I knew how to solve it. It was actually quite easy, and I had been overthinking it. Unfortunately, I had already exposed myself in the Telegram group by sharing an incorrect solution. It was an embarrassing moment for me, and I'm not sure if anyone else felt the same way.

Headline image by antoine1003 on Unsplash

4