Changes.

Changes.

Writing prompt: What would happen if you ended up suddenly living in another country?

I feel so cold. I pulled up my old used blanket to cover my whole body. But it seems that it was getting colder. I tried to open my eyes. But the light forbid me to open my eyes easily. It was too bright. After a while, I heard an old man's voice, " Hey, young man what are you doing here?". This was not what I used to hear. I lived with my mother and my little sister but this old man's voice was confusing me.

"OMG!" I exclaimed.

I looked around trying to figure out what has happened last night until I am stranded on the floor of train station. It was 5 o'clock in the morning. But the sun has risen earlier. I realized a young girl was staring at me weirdly. And started to talk with her mother who was standing beside her. I was listening her tiny voice but couldn't figure out the language she used. Then I realized there was a signborad in Japanese.

I came into my sense. I am in Malaysia few hours ago then I woke up in Japan. My stomach make a sound, I need to find a food court or any food stall nearby. I walked with amazed, to exit the train station. Along the way, I see many unfamiliar thing around me. I was wearing a black pyjama covered my fury blanket. Honestly, my attire was not enough to make me warm but that doesn't matter for now. I was starved.

Unfortunately, when I got into family mart, another catastrophe was I don't have money with me. I only have Malaysian Ringgit with me around 100 notes from my left pyjama's pocket. It was crumpled because I put them in the washing machine not long ago. I just forgot to take it out. My brain suddenly cannot block. My eyes shivering, my palms getting wet. I feel lost.

0