August 15

August 15

friendship
lifestyle
family
journaly updates

I'd should have written on my journal, last weekend. I didn't do it. So, I do it now. Here.

Yesterday I spent the evening having dinner on the beach with my family and a couple of friends from Milan. We had dinner with our children on the beach waiting for the fireworks on the sea. It's a tradition of 14th of August. It's the signal that summer is ending.They didn't do them last year because of Covid but this year they came back and they were stunning!

I took a lot of pictures with my cell and I'm going to post them on my instragram account. You can find the link to it on my bio.

I really enjoyed the evening.

But...

while I was watching the fireworks yesterday, I couldn't stop thinking about the next year... I'm not going to be there next summer because I'm going to be in New York for almost a month!

It's one of my big dream living in NYC just for a while, and my husband and I are going to do it next summer! We'd like to spend some days in Boston, rending a car and then go to New York to stay there almost three weeks. We're going to rent an apartment but we didn't know yet where and how! We're working on it, yet!

If you have any suggestions or tips about how and where get an apartment in New York City for a vacation, let me know in the comments. I really appreciate it!

2