JJOA's In Trouble! (JJOA of the future here, everything's under control. Fear nothing)

mindfulness

Oh god, I'm ruined! I was writing a post on my pc but I had to leave because of a dental appointment (My cavity's gone!!!!) Now I'm home but my brother is in some uni meeting doing homework, therefore I can't finish the post I left unfinished. Writing again about the same topic would be really boring so I won't do that, but thinking about other idea and writing it in 20 minutes is impossible (I'll be in mode zzz within 20 minutes.)

I could easily finish the post on the other pc tomorrow and then write another post, but I don't want to finish another day without writing something here. Maybe I should write a preview of tomorrow's post? Or an opinion about something... It's so difficult to think when you're tired.

Would you like a "JJOA's Love Life"? Don't answer, I don't really care about your opinion (I actually do, don't get mad!) Y'all are going to witness a special emergency post today. Let's start then...

Iirc I've liked 5 girls till now. The first one was from my former school and my same class, I told her that I was interested in her without any embarrassment because I knew she liked me in the past. The problem was that I didn't know she liked me until she stopped liking me lol, so when I told her "I love you" (yeah I said I love you, got a problem? I didn't know the difference between liking and loving at that time) she literally slapped me (how rude!)

When I arrived home that day I remember throwing myself onto my bed, turning on some love music and starting crying lol. If any of y'all are curious about what song I listened to, specially those who are learning Spanish click here.

The second one didn't go wrong... at the beginning. "How lucky I am, the popular girl is interested in me!!!" we started dating and everything was going well until she began treating me a bit different. She stopped being with me because she was being with one of my friends, and when I'd ask her what was going on she would say that it was for making me jealous. She suddenly started dissing me and then I dumped her. "You made the correct decision!" Yeah, uh-uh, you're right... I asked her to forgive me before a f hour passed.

It continued the same until she dumped me and said that she was actually just trying to get the attention of two older boys. But then she started dating my best friend (they didn't last long too.)

Oh god I was supposed to go to sleep twenty minutes ago. I'll leave y'all here, have a good night and see ya tomorrow! As always thanks for your corrections and your time!

2