B2 Cambridge email practice

B2 Cambridge email practice

exercise
adventure

Good afternoon Pierre.

How are things? Sorry I couldn't respond this morning. My car broke down and I spent all morning trying to fix it. I'm so glad to hear that you decided to try climbing out. You are going to love it.

Here are some pieces of advice. No one can never be fully prepared, and if this is your first time climbing, I really think that you should have a professional by your side to guide you.

As for the things you can take with you, an emergency kit could come in handy. I also recommend you to take warm clothes with you, as well as enough food to fight cold.

You may come across with other people who enjoy this activity so it is a great opportunity to meet new people. However, not everything will be pleasant, as you may encounter wild animals along the way. Bear that in mind.

That's all. I hope this helps you. Don't forget to send me pictures of your journey!

Best Wishes,

Eve.

---

Disclaimer: I know nothing regarding the subject of climbing, and I have never set foot in a montain. Do not take this tips seriously as they may put your life in danger. thx

0