AirPods Max review

AirPods Max review

Hi!

My name is Axel and this is my first post on Journaly,

First, I got my new AirPods Max as a Christmas gift, I've never been a guy that loves to have headphones or heavy things on my head, it is worth mentioning that I am an Apple fanboy but this post is not about persuading you to get them, it is more about a non-youtuber/influencer or commercial by tech companies giving you his honest opinion... because I don't have a sponsor yet lol.

After using the original Airpods and Airpods Pro you can notice a much better audio quality and improvements in the noise cancellation feature, and good premium quality, I know that they are quite expensive but I would not like to talk about that.

A really big problem that I really noticed was that if you pass your finger over, or if you are laying on the bed and the pillow touches one of the microphones that the Airpods Max has, you can feel a loud and uncomfortable noise and I have been reading that not all people are able to use these kinds of headphones due of the kind of ear you have, sometimes I feel pressure on my ears and I can feel my blood pressure and it makes me feel dizzy.

Now speaking of the case, honestly.... it looks like a purse lol, I think Apple just wants to make a new trend of making "innovative things" and I bet different companies will be doing the same in a couple of months, we'll see.

I can't wait to test them on a plane, I used my Airpods Pro on my last trip and honestly, you can't turn the background noise off, you have to be listening to music or watching a video, as I mentioned before, if you just enable the noise cancelation you will still hear a few things and some vibrations and it makes me feel squeamish.

However, I am not a sound expert, but I can say that I've never experienced something like Spatial audio in my life before, Spatial audio can detect the position of your headphones and your screen and make a good surround sound audio experience in your head, so if you move your head you can hear where the people are speaking on the screen, that really blew my mind.

So in conclusion, just to reiterate, these headphones play music... among other things.

Axel

0