My thoughts about Network

My thoughts about Network

cinema
music

First, I should tell you how I found this movie. It started on Spotify. It recommended me an instrumental rock band called Maybeshewill. I listened to one of their song and decided to check all their songs out. Or not songs... Mostly there are no lyricks in their tracks. So, anyway, one of the tracks really impressed me, it called Not for want of trying. There's lyrics in this track , or maybe not lyrics - there was an emitional monologue of a man. It was so good, so I decided to google about this lyrics. Turned out that it was a monologue from a movie Network.

Now lets talk about the movie itself. I don't know how I feel about it. My expectations about the movie were very high, and they didn't match with the thing that I saw. The movie was weird.

Howard Beale was great. But I don't really inderstood what the rest of the movie was about.Or maybe I didn't wanted to understand? Because of that song I payed more attention to Howard Beale that to other characters. Or maybe my English was bad and I just could't understand some parts of the movie.

But now I know that I am mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!

0