Daily life of a Yacht Deckhand

Daily life of a Yacht Deckhand

business

Hi everyone!

I hope you had a great weekends. I just want to introduce to you my project that I'm going to work on. I started working in yachting as a deckhand just a year ago but I'm sure that I have gained lots of experience to share with you.

Yachting is such an interesting area to work. Working as a yacthie you will have lots of advantages in life such as travelling not even paying for any expenses, meeting new people from all over the world and getting pretty good money. However, at the same time there is one little disadvantage and not everyone will put up with it. If you work on yachts you will not see your family, friends and the worst part is pets. There was a period of time when I hadn't seen my family for eleven months.

Despite of this fact, this might be a really good opportunity to have a new experience in life and distract your ordinary life.

If you want to know more about working in yachting you can join my telegram channel where I will post new stories and thoughts about this area every day! My telegram channel is https://t.me/deckhandlife

Marco

3