Is our world amazing? (with correction)

Is our world amazing? (with correction)

psychology
philosophy

Yesterday I wrote, that life is amazing. But I see this is a statement in the dispute.

Let’s look into our plate: much things we eat has recently fought for survival, including plants, they are also alive.

We like our amusing cats. Well, recall the cat-mammy that brought her kittens a mouse to play with and to eat then. Imagine how the mouse feels...

And it repeats itself wherever you look. Some living beings eat others and each is fighting for survival - this is how our world works.

Then just remember the history of mankind: wars, epidemics, endless suffering. There are 20 thousand human diseases in current International Classification. Animals have no less illnesses.

So the world is beautiful?

Now imagine that even nowadays a healthy woman at 20 does not bear 9% of pregnancies, and at 35-40 already 25%. Then imagine situation that was before and the fact that every second child in German in 19 century died(According Our World In Data). The probability that each of us ancestors will survive and we were born was very small. So we you are lucky. And isn't that wonderful? Isn't it exciting to experience what life is like if we have the chance.

____________

Thank you everybody for your great help.

_______________

Yesterday I wrote, that life was amazing. But I see that this is a contentious statement.

Let's look at our plate. Much of what we eat has fought for it's own survival. This includes plants, which are also living things.

We love our amusing cats. Recall the mother cat that brought her kittens a mouse to play with and then eat. Imagine how the mouse felt...

And you can see this scenario play out in different ways everywhere you look. Some living things eat others and each is fighting for survival - this is how our world works.

Just look back on the history of mankind: wars, epidemics, endless suffering. There are 20,000 human diseases in current International Classification. Animals have no fewer illnesses.

So the world is beautiful?

Now imagine that even in this day and age, 9% of pregnancies in healthy 20-year-old women result in miscarriage, while for women between the ages of 35 and 40, that figure is 25%. Then imagine how this was before, when every second child in Germany in the 19th century died(According to Our World In Data). The probability that each of our ancestors would survive and we would be born were very small. So, we are lucky. And isn't that wonderful? Isn't it exciting to experience what life is, having been given the opportunity to do so?

0