The show that makes me love "Star Wars" franchise again.

cinema
recommendations
tv shows

I am a big fan of "Star Wars" movies since I was 14. The Jedi knights and the Far Away Galaxy were zest my imagination and I was absolutely adored by Luke and Lea. These movies did a lot in my character building, I can say it for sure. However, three another movies were aired by Disney Studio. Saying that they become a disappointment is like saying nothing. In my point of view, these movies were one big commercial movement from its creators. But of course, I can be wrong.

Since then, I thought that my belief in "Star Wars" cannot be restored, but a year ago we have seen the first season of "The Mandalorian" series, which makes me very pleased. The show tells us more about this world and its habitant. Moreover, the story about Mando is full of great adventures and truly gripping. I want to add that you probably came across mems and pictures with Baby Youda on the Internet. Isn't he cute? Anyway, I am going to watch the season 2, and I hope that it is as good as the first one. May the force be with you, my friends!

0