My thoughts on TV show "Queen's Gambit"

My thoughts on TV show "Queen's Gambit"

โ€”

tv shows
board games
tv series

So, today I finished the last episode. And I have something I want to share.

The first episode was messy. I couldn't understood what's going on, so I had to stop watching after 15 minutes.

I tried to watch it for the second time the next day from the very beginning. And it was muuuch easier. I believe that I understood everything. And I kind of liked the first episode.

But not the second and the third one. They were bad. There were no characters to relate to, no interesting plot twist or any development in the characters. I really wanted to stop watching the TV show.

But I have covid and I spend all my time in my bed, so I have nothing to do except watching movies and YouTube. So I gave "Queens Gambit" a second shot.

I watched the forth episode. And it was really good! I didn't expect that but all the deficiencies that I mentioned above wanished. So I watched the next episodes in a one run.

It was a really good series. Not the best, but pretty decent. But I excepted more. I knew that "Queens Gambit" was very popular when it came out in 2020, so my expectations were very high. I wish they weren't. Maybe I would like this TV better.

What's your thoughts on "Queens Gambit"? I would like to discuss about it!

Thanks for reading!

1