Why it is so different?

Why it is so different?

psychology

27.07.21

Everybody has their ups and downs. Obviously, there are times when things don't work out and the same person can feel and act differently.

Here's the first situation. I started writing posts on Journaly, but It was hard and I gave it up because my failures annoyed me. And here's the second situation. I"m keen on building websites and need to study some programming languages. Yesterday I tried to learn requests in the MySQL databases and almost every attempt failed and I got mistakes in my program. But today I couldn't wait to get these requests done.

Both things are hobbies for me. I do them only when I want. So I'm not talking about useful things or things I need to do. Both languages and programming are interesting to me. I wonder why my reaction is so different for each one.

There are two suggestions, although I'm not sure I’m right. Maybe my brain perceived the MySQL requests as rather a short task and not so hard compared with writing in a foreign language. Maybe it simply has something to do with my mood at a certain time.

It would be good to know the motives and be able to change my behavior and feelings consciously. Have you had a situation like this? Can you suggest any other reasons?

6