Colors, the series/story I am writing is currently not going to be written, IF YOU LIKE MY SERIES/STORY PLEASE READ THIS

I have decided to stop working on it, mainly because I'm out of inspiration. I'll probably come up with something in the middle of the night, and if I do, I will DEFINITELY continue writing it, but for now the story is on pause. Sorry for any inconvenience. Any ideas you have, please put it in the comments, and if you haven't already go read them so you know whether or not you want to keep up with the story. I will post the entire thing that I've wrote so far soon so you do not have to go back and read all of them.

I also will start writing about some things that happen to me in real life and start having daily posts. Kind of like a blog, but not a blog. Maybe some crazy dreams I've had, or things like that. I'm still learning Spanish, and right now I'm just using Duolingo to learn some, but I will hopefully be able to write some stuff in Spanish so yea. :)

0