Random story generator story #4

Random story generator story #4

Gemma Wishmonger had always loved old-fashioned San Francisco with its shivering, super swamps. It was a place where she felt fuzzy.

She was a charming, cold-blooded, brandy drinker with short abs and moist eyes. Her friends saw her as an early, enthusiastic elephant. Once, she had even saved a tense deaf person that was stuck in a drain. That's the sort of woman he was.

Gemma walked over to the window and reflected on her hilly surroundings. The snow flurried like talking rats.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Sally Sparkle. Sally was a considerate dolphin with moist abs and chubby eyes.

Gemma gulped. She was not prepared for Sally.

As Gemma stepped outside and Sally came closer, she could see the obedient glint in her eye.

Sally gazed with the affection of 4548 adorable ordinary ostriches. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want peace."

Gemma looked back, even more active and still fingering the tiny ruler. "Sally, I am your father," she replied.

They looked at each other with sneezy feelings, like two grieving, gentle guppies eating at a very predatory carol service, which had drum and bass music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles swimming to the beat.

Gemma regarded Sally's moist abs and chubby eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Gemma with a delighted grin.

Sally looked sad, her emotions blushing like a hilarious, hard hat.

Then Sally came inside for a nice glass of brandy.

0