Random story generator story #2

Random story generator story #2

Helen Vader had always loved cold Falmouth with its helpful, huge hills. It was a place where she felt sparkly.

She was an arrogant, snooty, whiskey drinker with charming thighs and ruddy toes. Her friends saw her as a fantastic, fluffy friend. Once, she had even rescued a kindhearted toddler from a burning building. That's the sort of woman he was.

Helen walked over to the window and reflected on her quiet surroundings. The sun shone like swimming rats.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Nadine Blast. Nadine was a hungry painter with squat thighs and beautiful toes.

Helen gulped. She was not prepared for Nadine.

As Helen stepped outside and Nadine came closer, she could see the tricky smile on her face.

Nadine gazed with the affection of 7439 selfish ordinary ostriches. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a phone number."

Helen looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the bendy banana. "Nadine, eat my shorts," she replied.

They looked at each other with delighted feelings, like two misty, manky maggots shouting at a very smart Christening, which had reggae music playing in the background and two incredible uncles smiling to the beat.

Helen regarded Nadine's squat thighs and beautiful toes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Helen with a delighted grin.

Nadine looked afraid, her emotions blushing like a muddy, misty map.

Then Nadine came inside for a nice glass of whiskey.

0