My experience learning english as a Latinoamerican part 1

This is my first entry in journaly and i was thinking about the best way for start is talking about My experience with the languages and im gonna start with english.

My first experience with a second language was english and i allways heard about how only the most smarts people can learn a second language. So during a good part of my life i was attracted for a second language, specifically for english, like english is in everywhere. Like for example i like videogames in english and i really want to know what are talking the Characters. I remember playing Video games of spiderman and i want to know What they are talking about, or, get stuck in one level of some videogame. Some games like pokepon really need to know what the characters are talking. but like i can't understand anything, just can continues. And at the school i never learn anything .

some change like 10 years ago i was started be interested in drawing so like a person who wants to be a illustrator in a country when its basically impossible, i was really motivated to learn english, but like any other latinoamerican or at least any other mexican (I dont really sure about the condition in other countries) i was struggled with this language and i was thinking the only way for learn a new language is at the school, and seriously guys that is a face palm for me now. So in years i don’t learn the great thing, i was in a classroom studying only grammar but at least we can only be allowed to speak in english but as a shy pearson i don’t liked that so i don’t improve so much. Anyway after finish the school, years later, i decided to use duolingo, and in that time duolingo doesn’t have ministories but even though i feel like duolingo was most usefull than any other class i have.

This is the end of the first part. Thanks for erading and the correcions.

0