Writing

Writing

It’s been ten days I wrote here. At first I started writing an article here, I tried to do it everyday and I did.

But, writing everyday is difficult as time goes on. It’s so hard to choose a topic that I write about.

If you have a good idea about writing topics, please let me know.

In my podcast storage box, there were two, which were Culips and NPR. Recently, I added BBC Learning English News Review, because I wanted to get used an British accent. And I also subscribed Oxford Online English on YouTube. There are tons of English study channels, and they are also free. Technology is amazing. I can talk to my daughter who lives in London for free. When I was in Canada around 15 years ago, I had to pay for the international callings. Thanks for a lot of people to make life convenient.

Journaly is a very good tool to study English. I doubted about a feedback issue at first, but I was so surprised to see the fast correction and comment about my writing. Its fantastic, isn’t it?

Thank you so much for making this platform and I am going to use it well until I will be a fluent English speaker.

0