my Lovely Sweet Dream

my Lovely Sweet Dream

non-fiction
creativity
sleep
adventure
mystery

Who am I?

Neither I know... I like to see myself as an adventurer who changes his masks each night. Maybe an acuarated question myght be, Who will I be tonight, beyond the lands of dream.

Since i was 14 years old (or so), i write all my dreams, and travel to weird regions from my subconsciousness. Sleep has become a depart to my own world, and I've become a dreams collectionist.

In case you're wondering if i can control my dreams, the answer is no, though, I've develop a proficient hability to remember what I see, hear, taste and feel. I can remember in detail the places, the events, the creatures, but i can't remember the faces. Everyone who visits my dreams needs to take off their face, and their names too, but i have no fear of them. Nonetheless, i fear to lose myself, to lose my own face, my true identity.

I'll be direct with you. I'm going to share with you my weirdiest and darkest dreams, and i hope together we can unravel their meanings, or at least, that someone who keeps their face can visit me at night...

All that said, i need to tell you that lots of my dreams contain explicit content (language, sexuality, drogs use, and so on...). So, if you want to follow me on this trip, you're allowed to be my artner, put please, be considerated (and also help me with my grammar and vocabulary), and enjoy my adventures.

You can call me The Thin Withe Duke.

0