The big rooster

The big rooster

animals

My family's vehicle is not that good. But it does the trick when we had to bring vegetables, fruits, and livestock animals from our small farm.

On our small farm, everything was done on a familiar basis, each one should do their part of the tasks and all of us appreciated to take part in it. Sometimes, one could criticize the other for some kind of misconduct in their part of the chores, nothing absurd or that was exclusive of our family.

But, one day, we had a big surprise, a very big one. One of the roosters grew much more than normal. All the neighborhood was taken by curiosity, especially the children. Everyone would like to see that huge rooster. The situation became so abnormal that we had to interrupt our routine to organize and guide the people through our small farm just to see the big rooster.

One of the consequences of the fact of having a so big rooster was that our small vehicle was not sufficient to transport the rooster, so we had to ask the local government to help us to find a bigger one to transport it.

0