How it started

How it started

science
language exchanges
international relations

Hi Again ):

In this post I'm goin to talk a little bit about my journey with English.

I started learning English Last August (2020) which mean during the quarantine, before that time I wasn't thinking about English and I wasn't caring, but all that goin to change when the pandemic comes and forced us to sit at home. and boring time I spend throughout the day , same routine, same hobbies and that pushed me try something new something will make me proud of myself.

So I decided to learn English , and I did what I could to learn everyday. in the first three months of my journey. I read some articles, listen to podcasts , chat with some native speakers even that I was so bad at English and they hardly understand what I'm saying but it was an amazing experience for me it helped me a lot.

after that I noticed that my level at English it become better than before. therefore, I resist and I didn't quit because I know that one day I'm will be able to speak it fluently.

Actually the last three months I wasn't spending my time learning English as usual because I'm in the l university and we study all the day (last year). I just continue listening to podcasts and I have not talk with a native speaker for like two months now

but I hope I'm goin to spend more time practicing when I finish my studies this summer.

thanks to everyone again

spread the love

0