OZARK

OZARK

fiction
culture
hobbies
tv series

I’m watching the original Netflix series ‘Ozark’ which is actually the first series I watch in English. This series is about an ordinary American family who see themselves surprisingly involved in laundering money for a Mexican drug cartel.

One of the aspects I like the most is the wide variety of characters that appears in the story. Even though it could seem that the main character ‘Marty’ is the core of every single scene, this doesn’t happen. In fact, most characters have a huge impact in the life of this financial assessor and I love it, because it breaks the monotony of watching the same person all the time.

However, I’d like that the story was more dynamic, since some conversations aren’t so interesting. Also, I’ve found it a bit challenging to understand the accent of the Ozark’s native habitants, principally Jacob and Darlene’s ones.

In spite of this, if you were delighted watching series like ‘Breaking Bad’ or anyone like this, you’ll really enjoy ‘Ozark’. Anyone who likes thriller, drama, and exciting series should give ‘Ozark’ a chance.

Thanks for reading!

0