My dogs

My dogs

animals

I have only a daughter and she loves dogs. Honestly, I couldn’t hold a dog by myself because I couldn’t stand the feeling which was really weird. My daughter always wanted to have a dog. When she was 8 years old, we decided to have a dog for her. My first dog was KC and she was Maltese. She was so smart and lovely. There was no way not to love her and my family fell in love with her and she got to be one of our family members. I also loved KC and l loved to hold her by myself. She made me change. When KC was 2 years old, we wanted her to have a baby and she had lovely 3 girls. Among the 3 girls, the second one whose name was Lina was weak and very small when she was born.

We decided to keep Lina and the other 2 girls went to my daughter’s friends’ houses. We had a really great time with KC and Lina. When Lina was 9 years old, she had a problem with a heart and had to take medicine twice a day. We took care of her with love. When KC was getting older she had problem with her teeth and we couldn’t do anything for her even though I was a dentist. When she was 14 years old she took a surgery that pulled out all of her remaining teeth. My heart was broken while we were waiting for her during the operation. Luckily, she recovered well. We prepared special food for her, but it didn’t bother me at all. Lina was gone to heaven in 2018 because of a kidney problem and my KC followed her daughter in 2019. KC and Lina are always with me. They were like angels to my family. I have their pictures in the living room and I can always see them. I always love you and thanks a lot for being our family members.

0