Vaccine

Vaccine

I have received the first shot of COVID-19 vaccine 3 weeks ago, the begin of February, before the Chinese New Year.

The notification of taking vaccine came from my community. They sent the notification by WeChat group and the paper notice at the entrence of each building in the community. If you were willing to receive the vaccine, you can scan the QR code on the notice by smartphone, and enroll your information, including your identity card number, phone number and the room number in the community. It would take few days for them to check your information, if you were qualified to receive the vaccine, you would be assigned a time to take the vaccine.

I enrolled on Feb 1st and received an SMS in Feb 3rd morning that noticed me to take the vaccine in Feb 4th afternone.

To myself, after taking the vaccine, I did not feel any side effect, jsut a little sleepy on the first day after injection.

Tomorrow, I will receive the second shot of the vaccine. I hope the international travel could be recovered soon with the vaccine injection wilder and wilder around the world.

0