The reason I'm on Journaly

The reason I'm on Journaly

Hi, everyone! My name is Vera and i thought i could write my first post about why I'm on journaly.

I recently graduated college where i studied information science, and I'v been seriously thinking about doing a master's degree abroad, specifically in Canada or England. I would like to specialice on archives studies, so i think a master's degree would help to broaden my knowledge on that area. In adition to learning new things, it would help build a more appealing resume and also practice my english and inmerse myself on a new culture.

This won't happen until at least three more years, since I have to get experience in that area and also save up money. Despite that, I think i should start preparing myself for the english test I would have to take to apply to a university in an english speaking country. I'm ok with listening and reading in english, but i never really practice my writing nor my speaking skills, so i think this platform can help me with, at least in getting better at writing.

Thank you so much for your help :)

0