Note to myself

Note to myself

psychology

This note is a hectic one, but the one exactly describing how I felt after finishing one of the hardest courses in my life. I was expecting to develop teaching skills but received more. After re-evaluation of the way I perception me, the following conclusions were made.

In order to become courageous, you need to learn being vulnerable. It takes time and practice. It tells me that I started being comfortable with who I am. I started value only those opinions that push me forward.

I was told that I’m a perfectionist (because I torture myself with every single mistake). But it turned out that I look calm during work even feeling too nervous inside. I often forget that my nerves blind me with the fact that I enjoy what I do (big thanks to colleges for filming photos and videos to observe my work and me after).

I will definitely learn how “not to be a bitch to myself” but looking back for those 3 months, I’ve already taken a step closer. Inner work, rebuilding my boundaries and rethinking everything takes way too long. But this is something that will be only mine. Something that I’ll be ready to take responsibility for.

I’m a decisive person but if I take a decision, it’s hard to change my mind.

And I choose me.

I choose my inner journey.

I choose to be open to people.

I choose to be amazed by people.

I choose to deny everything and everyone who/which doesn’t resonate with me.

I choose those few people eager to open up and be vulnerable in front of me.

0