Going to a Mountain or Beach?

Going to a Mountain or Beach?

It's a warm and steamy summer. People usually go to a mountain or beach to avoid the heat. Which do you prefer: going to a mountain or a beach?

Mountains have dense and deep green trees which provide shade. Of course, the icy streams cool us down as well. Even though it's hard to access good places in the mountains, it's worth visiting in the hot summer.

In the case of beaches, they have a cool breeze under the sun. The sound of waves crashing against the shore combats the hot sun's rays. If there is a white, smooth sandy beach, it feels nice underfoot, and if there is a gravel beach, the sound of the waves on the gravel creates a cozy vibe. At the beach, you don't need to hide from the sun but just enjoy it.

I used to prefer going to the mountains because of the fresh air among the trees. After watching a couple of videos, I started to admire swimming, especially scenes of sea swimming in Croatia in the movie called "How I Learned to Fly" and in Thailand in another movie called "The Beach." For your information, "The Beach" is not just a romantic story. Gradually, I want to go to the beach this summer! However, I don't know how to swim. LOL.

It's said that this heat is going to continue for about 10 more days. I have enough time to go to either of them or both. Summer is not only warm but also exciting if I am ready to enjoy it!

Headline image by daviddiveroli on Unsplash

2