Spending time

Spending time

Someone says time is money. Many people are obsessed with spending time on productive things related to self-development or making money. Time is given to everybody equally, which doesn't mean the whole period of life but every second that passes by.

People in their late 30s or early 40s around me are considering their careers regarding the rest of their lives. Some haven't achieved stable things like housing and jobs, while others have achieved them but are not sure if they can keep doing what they've done. Worries arise when they think of the future.

Unfortunately, I am not unlike them. Just living every moment cannot satisfy me. I am caught up in the idea that I have to spend time usefully, which means that time for resting is not allowed. Only if I have a clear next plan, can rest be obtained without guilt.

I like new beginnings because they encourage me to start something. Every morning, every Monday, every month, every year, and so on, even though those are just repeats and part of a cycle.

I have decided to quit lying down all day. :) Good luck to my new decision.

1