Activity: Daily life.

Activity: Daily life.

language exchanges
intercultural communication
This activity is part of a series of practices that I will be uploading, the questions are predetermined examples(no need to be corrected) but the answers are written by me.

• Tell us about a day you’ve really enjoyed recently.

Two weeks ago I had a reunion with a group of friends, we went to an Argentine restaurant to enjoy an enormous variety of types of meat, and of course accompanied by some cold beers.

• Are you planning to do anything special this weekend?

Not really. I want to stay in my house practicing my English speaking skills.

• How much time do you spend at home?

Currently I spend almost all my day in my home, for the restrictions about the covid.

• What did you do on your last birthday?

Had Greek food with my family at our favorite restaurant then had one cup cake to celebrate the day.

• Do you like cooking?

I enjoy it, but I don’t do that with much frequency. Nowadays normally is my sister who cooks.

• What’s your favourite food?

My favorite food probably is a dish called "Pabellon Criollo". Is basically a dish that consists of flavorful shredded beef, rice, black beans that had been stewed and fried plantains on the side.

• What’s your favourite day of the week?

Saturday, because normally people have free weekends which allows them to share with family and friends.

• What’s your favourite part of the day?

The night because allows me to spend some quality time with my family and friends while watching some good TV programmes and movies with them. Or just study quietly.

• Which time of year is your favourite?

I don't have just one. Winter or Summer. I love cold weather, and pretty much everything about the winter, but I also love to swim during the summer. It also depends on where I'm at. For example when I lived in Buenos Aires there were no beaches nearby, then in the summer I couldn't go swimming with the same facility that i\I do here in malaga.

Thank you all for helping me ♥

0