S korablja na bal

S korablja na bal

language exchanges
intercultural communication

Hi!🖐😀

I've been contemplating this post for some time, but I always felt I wasn't prepared to share it.

Now, I suddenly feel that the timing is right, and I'm writing this post off the cuff. S korablja na bal, if you know what I mean :)))

This week, I was on vacation in Germany, Berlin (just got back a few hours ago) and was reminded of how much I love the German language. It brought back to mind the reasons why I am learning languages: the joy of speaking, understanding, and interacting. More of that, the level of joy seems to correlate with my proficiency in the language. I was on cloud nine in Germany. Back in Serbia, I don't experience such intense feelings, perhaps due to my much more modest speaking attempts.

With that, I want to offer myself as a speaking partner (for free). I know there are platforms and apps designed exactly for this purpose, but I remain loyal to Journaly.

There are a couple of offline speaking clubs in Novi Sad, but the sessions are so late in the evening😥that I can't attend them.

I am native in Russian, fluent in German, intermediate in English, starting out in Serbian and dreaming of Spanish.

Have a look at my profile description, you'll find all my contact dates there.

I hope that I am not breaking any rules here.

🖐

The heading image is mine. I took it yesterday evening at Alexanderplatz station in Berlin.

9